About Ascend Yoga Studio
Ascend Yoga Studio brings yoga to all ages and all walks of life. Whether you’re a new mom who needs yoga but can’t seem to find the right babysitter to a die-hard, type-A heated power yogi, we’ve got you covered. Kids and teens have their own specialized classes here, as well. Ascend seeks to give everyone the opportunity to grow up with yoga, immerse themselves within it, and lower stress levels with control. Going deeper, Ascend gives you the tools—and space—to become your truest self.
Megan, an experienced yoga teacher and studio manager, and David, an experienced business manager and pricing analyst, are the perfect team to create a family-focused yoga community within Draper. From climbing all over the Uintahs to getting engaged on a hot air balloon, we’ve always been ascending the world—and yoga has been an integral part of that. We’ve always found ways to learn more about the world around us and how to ascend it, and we’d love to share that with you.
Join us at our studio and find out how!
What to bring:
- Yoga mat and sweat towel (if you do not have these we do sell mat and towel rentals)
- Water bottle
- Easy-to-move-in workout clothes
- Hair tie (if needed)
- *we have blocks at the studio, but feel free to bring your own!
What to expect:
We will let you know if a class is heated or not. If it is, prepare to sweat! The class will be humid as well. Our family classes, meditation, and restorative classes are never heated. Many of our middle to high-tier power classes are.
Here’s how the heat is beneficial for you:
- Sweating it out improves circulation and gets rid of unhealthy toxins in the body.
- The heat naturally gives your muscles more fluidity and openness for easier and greater flexibility.
- Your heart rate rises in the heat, so your endurance and cardio build as you flow.